Aged Care Preparation Advice
Unfamiliar terms, strange acronyms and an abundance of information to get your head around can be confusing, if not a little daunting.
Our job is to help you understand how the aged care decisions you make can affect your financial position and how long your money will last. We also take care of the paperwork!
An adviser provides guidance and support to make decisions around:
- the options you have to fund accommodation bonds,
- whether you should sell the family home or rent it out,
- how you can achieve an optimal mix between bond, daily care fees and income-tested fees,
- effects these have on Centrelink pension benefits,
- funding the daily care fees,
- making sure the money lasts, and
- cash flow
Click here for a copy of our Free Aged Care Report on aged care options and some examples of the numbers.